string Palindronme in python
python program to get a String and reverse the characters of the string. And check whether reverse order and original order is same.
Sample Input 1 :
Sample Output 1 :
Program or Solution
s1=input("Enter a String:") s2="" j=len(s1)-1 while(j>=0): s2+=s1[j] j-=1 if(s1==s2): print("Palindromne") else: print("Not Palindromne")
visit each location in string s1 from the last location len(l)-1 and append it to s2. if s1 is equal to s2 then it is palindronme else it is not palindronme.
Note: String is immutable, so you cannot modify a character directly in a orginal string.
- length of the string in python
- find a character in a String Python
- occurences of character in string python
- lowercase to uppercase in python
- uppercase to lowercase in python
- python count vowels in string
- Compare two Strings in python
- find vowels in string python
- find substring in string pyhton
- occurences of substring in a String python
- Reverse the String in python
- Remove the spaces in String python
- Remove the Vowels in String Python