Concate two given Strings
Get two strings and join them as a single string.
Sample Input 1:
Sample Output 1:
Program or Solution
Get two String using fgets() function.
Str -> reads the string and stores it in str.
50 -> reads maximum of 50 characters stdin-> reads character from keyboard First store the string str1 in str, then store str2 in str using two sequential for loops.
- Print the characters of String with space
- Find the Length of given String
- Find the location of given Character in a String
- Count the occurences of given Character in a String
- Covert Lowercase characters to Uppercase Characters
- Covert Uppercase characters to Lowercase Characters
- Count the number of vowels in given string
- Compare two Strings are equal
- Find the location of given sub string in a String
- Count the occurences of given substring in a String
- Reverse the given String
- Check the given string is Palindronme
- Remove the spaces in given String
- Remove the Vowels in given String