Literals in Java With Example
Write an Example program to illustrate what are the different kinds of literals in java.
Try your Solution
Strongly recommended to Solve it on your own, Don't directly go to the solution given below.
Program or Solution
public static void main(String args)
//variable declaration and definition
int num = 10;
double num_f = 12.5;
char ch = 'D';
String name = "Decode";
boolean b = true;
String s = "true";
//printing using println statement
Literals are the values which specified literally (directly) in the program. It is hard-coded. it remains same.
Here 10 is integer literal, "Decode" is String Literal, 12.5 is Float Literal, true is literal, "true" is string literal. 'D' is character literal.
- Java Program to Print Welcome
- Java Program to Print the given Message
- Java Program to Print the given word
- Java Program to print the given integer number
- Java Program to print the given fractional number
- Java Program to print the given fractional number in 2 digit decimal format
- Java Program to print the ASCII value of a character
- Java Program to print two numbers with a space between them
- Java Program to print two numbers with a tab space between them
- Java Program to print two numbers in two lines
- Java Program to Print the Character of given ASCII Value
- println Statement Example in Java
- Print and println difference with Example
- Command Line Argument Example in Java
- Implicit Type Conversion Example in Java
- Explicit Type Conversion Example in Java
- Escape Sequences and Format Specifiers Example in java