This course includes programming examples with solutions, Algorithms and video tutorials to learn problem solving. Problem solving techniques helps you in cracking competitive programming contests.
Working with Digits
- C Program to check whether the given digit is occurred in a Number
- C Program to count the occurence of digit
- C Program to find the first digit of a number
- C Program to Count the digits in the given number.
- C Program to calculate sum of digits.
- C Program to calculate product of digits.
- C Program to reverse the digits of an number
- C Program to check whether given Integer is Palindrome or Not
- C Program to check whether given Integer is Armstrong or Not
Learning the basic syntax of any programming language is an easy one.But, it is not sufficient to become a programmer or coder, ability to build logic for the problem is more important. This Platform includes complete coded examples with explanation, which is more enough to learn programming in C. Learn the basic syntax of C from w3schools and javatpoint and logical skills through decode school examples. Today you need not to install C Compiler in your machine, instead Practice C Code with Online Compilers.