ODD or Even in Python
Python Program to get a number num and check whether num is odd or even?
Sample Input 1:
Sample Output 1:
Sample Input 2:
Sample Output 2:
Program or Solution
Get input num from user using input() method check whether the remainder of num divided by 2 is equal to 0 using if statement.
if it is 0, then print num is even using print() method.
Else print num is odd using print() method.
- Python if example
- Greatest of two numbers in Python
- Smallest of two numbers in python
- 3 digit number or not in python
- Greatest of three numbers in Python
- Smallest of three numbers in Python
- Divisible by 3 or not in python
- Leap year in python
- Last digit divisible by 3 or not in python
- Calculator in python
- grade calculation in python
- else if in python
- check whether bit is set in python
- odd or even using bitwise operator in python