Learn C Programming basics and Problem solving with C. This Course includes C Programming Examples with solutions and explanations.More than 200 C Programming Examples are given. Beginners can learn Logic Building using C Programming with these examples. Happy Learning.
Branching Statements are decision making statements, which decide the flow of program execution. Here various coded examples were given to illustrate if, if-else, if-else-if, nested if and switch statements in C Programming.
- C Program to calculate discount for purchase above 5000
- C Program to find greatest among two numbers
- C Program to find smallest among two numbers
- C Program to find whether the given number is odd or even number
- C Program to find whether the difference between two numbers is even or odd
- C Program to find whether the given number is 3 digit number or not
- C Program to find greatest among three numbers
- C Program to find smallest among three numbers
- C Program to find whether the given number is divisible by 3
- C Program to find whether the given year is leap year or not
- C Program to find whether the last digit of given number is divisible by 3
- C Program to Arithmetic Calculator using switch case Statements
- C Program to grade calculation system
- C Program to find the whether the last digit of given two numbers are equal or not
- C Program to calculate different discount for different Bill amount
- C Program to check whether ith bit in a number N is set or not
- C Program to check odd or even using bitwise operator
Learning the basic syntax of any programming language is an easy one.But, it is not sufficient to become a programmer or coder, ability to build logic for the problem is most important. This Platform includes complete coded examples with explanation, which is more enough to learn programming in C. Learn the basic syntax of C from w3schools and javatpoint and logical skills through decode school examples. Today you need not to install C Compiler in your machine, instead Practice C Code with Online Compiler.