Learn C Programming basics and Problem solving with C. This Course includes C Programming Examples with solutions and explanations.More than 200 C Programming Examples are given. Beginners can learn Logic Building using C Programming with these examples. Happy Learning.
String is a collection off character. String has Contiguous memory locations; String reduces your program length. Several examples were discussed here to illustrate Strings in c and how to solve problems using array. These examples are foundation for problem solving, which help you in solving bigger problems.
- Print the characters of String with space
- Find the Length of given String
- Find the location of given Character in a String
- Count the occurences of given Character in a String
- Covert Lowercase characters to Uppercase Characters
- Covert Uppercase characters to Lowercase Characters
- Count the number of vowels in given string
- Compare two Strings are equal
- Concate two given Strings
- Find the location of given sub string in a String
- Count the occurences of given substring in a String
- Reverse the given String
- Check the given string is Palindronme
- Remove the spaces in given String
- Remove the Vowels in given String
Learning the basic syntax of any programming language is an easy one.But, it is not sufficient to become a programmer or coder, ability to build logic for the problem is most important. This Platform includes complete coded examples with explanation, which is more enough to learn programming in C. Learn the basic syntax of C from w3schools and javatpoint and logical skills through decode school examples. Today you need not to install C Compiler in your machine, instead Practice C Code with Online Compiler.