Print ODD numbers in python
Python program to get input n and print odd numbers till n.
Sample Input 1:
Sample Output 1:
1 3 5 7
Flow Chart Design
Try your Solution
Strongly recommended to Solve it on your own, Don't directly go to the solution given below.
Program or Solution
n=int(input("Enter n value:")) for i in range(1,n+1,2): print(i,end=" ")
For Statement is used to execute the sequence of instruction repeatedly.
Range() method gives list of elements, here range() method gives list which has 1,3,5... to n or n-1. for statement executes the instructions iteratively and for takes the elements one by one as value of i in sequential manner.
so it prints 1,3,5...n or n-1
- Print Natural numbers in pyhon
- Print Whole numbers in python
- Print Even numbers in python
- Print Natural numbers in reverse in python
- Sum of natural numbers in python
- N ODD numbers in python
- N Even numbers in python
- sum of Even numbers in python
- Sum of odd numbers in pyhton
- Sum of n numbers in python
- First digit of number in python
- First digit of number is odd or even in python
- Multiply without * operator in Python
- Multiplication Table in Python
- Multiplication Table in Python till M
- Sum of postive numbers in python
- Decimal to Binary in Python
- Binary to Decimal in python
- Factorial in Python