Sum of natural numbers in python
Python program to get input n and calculate the sum of first n natural numbers.
Sample Input 1:
Sample Output 1:
Try your Solution
Strongly recommended to Solve it on your own, Don't directly go to the solution given below.
Program or Solution
n=int(input("Enter n value:")) sum=0 for i in range(1,n+1): sum+=i print(sum)
For Statement is used to execute the sequence of instruction repeatedly.
Range() method gives list of elements, here range() method gives list which has 1,2,3... to n. for statement executes the instructions iteratively and for takes the elements one by one as value of i in sequential manner.
so it adds i with sum1 in every iteration, finally produces sum of natural numbers.
- Print Natural numbers in pyhon
- Print Whole numbers in python
- Print ODD numbers in python
- Print Even numbers in python
- Print Natural numbers in reverse in python
- N ODD numbers in python
- N Even numbers in python
- sum of Even numbers in python
- Sum of odd numbers in pyhton
- Sum of n numbers in python
- First digit of number in python
- First digit of number is odd or even in python
- Multiply without * operator in Python
- Multiplication Table in Python
- Multiplication Table in Python till M
- Sum of postive numbers in python
- Decimal to Binary in Python
- Binary to Decimal in python
- Factorial in Python