Sum of n numbers in python
Python program to get input n and n inputs and calculate the sum of n inputs.
Sample Input 1:
4 6 5 3 2
Sample Output 1:
Program or Solution
For Statement is used to execute the sequence of instruction repeatedly.
Range() method gives list of elements, here range() method gives list which has 1,2,3... to n. for statement executes the instructions iteratively and takes input from user through input() method.
number taken from user in each iteration will be summed.
- Print Natural numbers in pyhon
- Print Whole numbers in python
- Print ODD numbers in python
- Print Even numbers in python
- Print Natural numbers in reverse in python
- Sum of natural numbers in python
- N ODD numbers in python
- N Even numbers in python
- sum of Even numbers in python
- Sum of odd numbers in pyhton
- First digit of number in python
- First digit of number is odd or even in python
- Multiply without * operator in Python
- Multiplication Table in Python
- Multiplication Table in Python till M
- Sum of postive numbers in python
- Decimal to Binary in Python
- Binary to Decimal in python
- Factorial in Python