Product of Digits of the number using Python
Get a number and multiply the digits of the number.
Sample Input 1:
Enter the number: 234
Sample Output 1:
Flow Chart Design
Program or Solution
num = int(input("enter a number"))
n = num
product = 1
while n != 0:
rem = n % 10
product = product * rem
n = n // 10
initialize product is equal to 1
calculate the remainder of a number by doing number % 10, multiply the remainder with total and divide the number by the 10 and repeat the above steps till number becomes zero.
Print the product, you will get the product of digits of the number.
- Count the number of digits in a Number in Python
- Find given number is a digit in a number using Python
- Count the Number of Occurrences of digit in a number using Python
- Print the first Digit of a Number using Python
- Sum of Digits of the number using Python
- Reverse the digits of a number using Python
- Find a number is Armstrong number or not using Python