Sum of Digits of the number using Python
Get a number and sum the digits of the number.
Sample Input 1:
Enter the number: 234
Sample Output 1:
Program or Solution
num = int(input("enter a number"))
n = num
total = 0
while n != 0:
rem = n % 10
total = total + rem
n = n // 10
initialize total is equal to 0
calculate the remainder of a number by doing number % 10, add the remainder to total and divide the number by the 10 and repeat the above steps till number becomes zero.
Print the total, you will get the sum of digits of the number.
- Count the number of digits in a Number in Python
- Find given number is a digit in a number using Python
- Count the Number of Occurrences of digit in a number using Python
- Print the first Digit of a Number using Python
- Product of Digits of the number using Python
- Reverse the digits of a number using Python
- Find a number is Armstrong number or not using Python