Find the location of given Character in a String using Pointers
Get a String and a character then find where the character occurred first in the string.
Sample Input 1:
Sample Output 1:
Program or Solution
Get a String using fgets() function.
Str -> reads the string and stores it in str.
50 -> reads maximum of 50 characters stdin-> reads character from keyboard read character s using scanf() for loop iterates and check each character whether it is s.
if(str[i]==s) then prints I, else moves to next character.
- C Program to get and print the array elements using pointers
- C Program to find the sum of array elements using pointers
- C Program to Search an Element in an array using Pointers
- C Program to find Smallest element in the array using pointers
- C Program to Reverse the Elements in array using pointers
- C Program to Sort the Elements in ascending order using pointers
- Find the Length of given String using Pointers
- Covert Lowercase characters to Uppercase Characters using Pointers
- Remove the spaces in given String using Pointers