Learning programming is playing more with problems, in this section I have introduced various problems to make students think on logic. By trying to solve this problem using Python, student's Programming skill set will improve.
My view is rather than focusing more on syntax, if try to solve a problems then your Python syntax and programming skills will improve automatically.
I have solved problems topic by topic, so that student could learn programming in right flow and right direction. I wish you all a very Happy Learning.
In this Chapter I have explained how to work with Digits of an Integer. Integer is not subscriptable, so how could we access digit by digit of a number. For Example to do Reverse the Digits, Sum of Digits and so on.
- Count the number of digits in a Number in Python
- Find given number is a digit in a number using Python
- Count the Number of Occurrences of digit in a number using Python
- Print the first Digit of a Number using Python
- Sum of Digits of the number using Python
- Product of Digits of the number using Python
- Reverse the digits of a number using Python
- Find a number is Armstrong number or not using Python